Best ways to lose weight- Naturally
Most people always wonder how can I lose weight fast? what is the best way to lose weight? But unfortunately they are unaware about the best ways to shed their weight.
Who does not want to look slim, fit and healthy, isn’t it? Here it is few easy and scientifically rationalized methods of weight loss.
Loosing weight and stay fit is very essential to lead a healthy life. The obesity does affect you both psychologically and physiologically. The over weight may push you to depression, lack of confidence and laziness. Moreover, it will cause irreversible complicated long term diseases like Diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis etc.
It is not a rocket science. Only you need to do is little modification of your lifestyle. Follow the routines with discipline and you may be surprised with the results. And there is no shortcut for success hence no fastest way to lose weight.
This article emphasize on two natural ways of losing weight viz. Food and Exercises. Your weight is a balancing act and calories are a part of this equation. People usually believe that the starvation is a way of losing weight. In fact it is not, it cause rebound obesity. However, you need to be careful about what to eat and what not to.
And some simple exercises do play a tremendous role in shedding weight. You need to make your mind and set goals to achieve it.
a. what to eat to lose weight?
Foods & beverages which are rich in fibre, protein and antioxidants are the best foods to lose weight. And certain foods which are high in fat, high carbohydrate, high calorie, must be avoided.
“We all eat & it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly”
- Anna Thomas
Few best fat burning foods to lose weight are listed below
Vegetables & Fruits: Research has shown that people who follow a vegetarian eating plan on an average eat fewer calories and less fat. Consume more vegetables such as broccoli, kale, spinach, cabbage, and cauliflower. The fruits rich in antioxidants, vitamins A, B and C, soluble fibres will aid in weight loss ex. Bananas, grapes, oranges, blueberries.
- Eggs: A new study proved that eating eggs for breakfast helps in weight loss. If you are an eggetarian have 2 eggs in breakfast for at least 5 days in a week.
- Meat: The red meat contains more proteins. High protein diet increases calorie burn compare to fat.
- Green Tea: It is full of antioxidants (EGCG). It increases metabolism and 2 cups of green tea a day is recommended.
- Drink more water: Our body is made up of 90% water. Drink optimum water recommended according to your body weight. Eat foods which contains more water such as soups, fruits etc. Research has shown that drinking water half an hour before your meal helps you eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight and it also boosts your metabolism slightly.
b. Foods which does not help to lose weight
It is very essential to make a list of foods which are to be completely avoided if you are determined to lose weight. Some foods are which are very high in fat and calories may counter act on your weight losing efforts.
- High fat foods: Foods containing Trans-fat, oil, butter, gee, meat which is high in fat like pork should be avoided if you like to lose weight.
- High carbohydrate foods: Sugar, white flour, corn syrup, cakes, jam, ice cream, chips are considered unhealthy. They must be completely avoided or should be minimized.
- Alcohol: Alcohol adds zero calories and it will also interfere with your weight losing efforts.
- Beverages: Carbonated drinks like coke, Pepsi and soda pop, alcoholic beverages counteract with your weight loss program.
Best exercise to lose weight fast
You know just 20-30 minutes of exercise daily will work tremendously on your weight loss program. Get up at least at 6 AM and start your exercise. Yes, you will feel it difficult to get out of bed early in morning, try to practice it for a week and after that you can’t be able to resist getting up and starting exercises after 6 AM .
- Skipping: Just 10 minutes of jumping in a day play a major role in weight loss process. Get a good jumping rope and start jumping. You will feel it is very difficult initially. However, you will be very happy to discover your potential after a week. 30 seconds each side, 6-8 sets that’s it.
- Jogging: It will help you to burn at least 435 calories per hour. It will help to speed up your metabolism and also to increase fitness of your muscles.
- Cycling: 508 calories burned per hour according to studies. If you are comfortable with cycling just start it.
- Push ups: It will strengthen your triceps, biceps and chest muscles and help you look fit and healthy.
- Others: Henceforth instead of taking lift or escalator just climb the stairs. Try to walk instead of catching a cab if it is reliable and quite nearer to your destination.
- Sleeping: Sleeping is also very important. It provides your body with the chance to rest and repair itself after a long day of working hard. It might not sound as beneficial, but having a good night sleep is important for your body. Taking care of your sleep is important and poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain and obesity.
The road to losing weight might seem hard or even impossible, but the truth is it’s not that difficult. Weight loss only requires restraint and discipline and on top of all that, a proper healthy diet. Make sure you eat foods that help reduce weight such as vegetables and use your spare time to run, jog, walk or just exercise in general.
Wish you happy weight Loss