Author: Jessica Smith | March 11th, 2019
Who wouldn’t like a flat stomach that looks fit and perfect and a fabulous hourglass figure to flaunt along with it? But not all of us possess these traits naturally which means hard work alone can get you there. With changing lifestyle exercises and a proper diet is essential to achieve these two goals but may not be enough. And that is when waist training comes to pictures. Instagram, filled with celebrities who share their experience of using waist trainers and how much it has changed their life, is quite a fascinating thread to discuss.
Waist trainers were a part of the 17th and 18th-century clothing where corsets were a mandatory part of everyday attire. The stubborn fat in your mid-section might need some help from corsets or shape wear that will help train and accentuate the gorgeous curves and naturally reduce the waist size. With the right steps, you can safely achieve the results of a flat stomach and an hourglass shape with these waist trainers. Here are 7 ways in which these trainers help to achieve a flat stomach.
1. It slims down the waist: Having a thin waistline is a dream come true and waist trainers can be a great way of achieving the same. Even though you might have achieved your target weight it is hard to achieve a healthy shape unless aided by shape wear such as a waist trainer. Losing weight causes changes in the muscle and skin in the area to look saggy. These trainers help tone the muscles and the skin in this region to shape that might be loose from the weight loss and hence help achieve a flat stomach and a beautiful shape.
2. It helps you with a proper posture: Wrapping any shape wear or corset around the waist clenches the area here and this particularly benefits spinal alignment. The tightness around this area ensures that your backbone is in proper alignment along with offering good support and hence can help fix postures. Many times bad postures cause fat around the midsection to become bulging and stubborn and the use of waist trainers can benefit in such cases wherein by providing proper posture to your body it helps achieve a flat stomach area.
3. It can help you eat less: Like in case of tight clothing, clenching around the waist restricts the amount of food you consume. We tend to overeat beyond the capacity of our stomach at certain occasions, and this is when the problem of fat accumulation begins. It is hard to monitor our eating during each meal but the use of waist trainer becomes a barrier to overeating. It reduces the overall capacity of your intake to ensure you do not overeat. You feel full sooner and hence can avoid the temptation to overeat during any meal. Now combine the effects possible with trainers with a healthy diet schedule and this can be beneficial for weight loss and for achieving a flat stomach faster.
4. It can help detox by sweating more: Detox drinks are often the goto weight loss aids that people tend to use commonly. Detox drinks especially help remove the toxins accumulated in the body that aids weight loss. But the body also has a natural mechanism of detox which is sweating. When we sweat a large number of toxins from the body get eliminated and this makes us feel more energized and fresher. Sweating during exercising also enhance the effects of the workout and waist trainers increase sweating in the body. It increases the core temperature that causes you to sweat more especially whilst exercising. This can help you achieve a flat stomach with good exercises faster. Make sure you hydrate enough before and during your workouts to avoid dehydration.
5. It could be particularly comfortable post-pregnancy: After childbirth women experience the skin in the belly region to become saggy and extremely soft. While eventually, you might have shed the extra kilos getting back to shape might be difficult and this might cause discomfort. Waist trainers help hold the belly in place and slowly works in reducing that uterus swelling that is common after childbirth. It also helps get rid of the water weight from the pregnancy and eventually shape you back to your pre-baby look. A combination of kelocote for healing scars and waist trainers to shape the stomach can help with a healthy recovery.
6. It can help get rid of water weight and bloating: Bloating is a common problem even with people who might not necessarily be overweight. Water retention due to excess consumption of salt, stomach gas etc, are the reasons behind bloating and it is a tough problem to get rid of. But, in fact, special fitness waist cinchers or waists trainers can be an effective way of countering the bloating problem. It helps you lose weight around the stomach by keep the region tight and gets rid of bloating after meals. Some experts also suggest that it could be an effective way of eliminating toxins from the body although there is no scientific evidence to prove the same.
7. It offers shape to the body and the confidence to pull off anything: Muffin tops aren’t the look you would go for while you are wearing a clinching dress. The use of waist trainers ensures that the muscles are tight and in proper shape that makes you confident to wear any dress you like. This makes the waist region look well-toned and flat thus offering a fabulous shape to flaunt in your favorite clothes and cute cardigans. Your crop tops do not have to wait anymore and you will be completely ready to rock in them.
1. Waist trainer clenches around the waist and hence affect breathing. So, ensure it isn’t too tight but fits comfortably on your body. While performing yoga especially breathing exercises it is better to remove them so as for them to not interfere with your breathing patterns. You can also visit, if you do not feel strong enough to perform these yoga & exercises. Anavar is great for both building strength, maintaining, and cutting extra from your body.
2. Waist trainers are not recommended at a stage where your body is still growing. Restricting the natural development of the muscles might have serious health consequences and hence waist trainers are not advisable for young people.
3. Do not forget to engage in workouts focused on the abdominal area. Use of waist trainers shifts the responsibility of posture and support to them causing the muscles in the abdominal region to do minimal work. Hence increase workouts that focus on the abdomen and this way these muscles will not become weak with time.
4. Waist trainers can only be effective to achieve good shape if used in combination with physical training and a healthy diet. Depending completely on them may not help you achieve the desired results.
Author Bio: Jessica Smith has been writing for a few years now. She is a writer by day and reader by night. Holding on to her passion for fitness, she believes that a healthy diet is a key to healthy living.