Hair Loss- Prevention and Permanent Health Tips
What is hair loss? Is hair loss genetic? Does Hair loss have any permanent treatment? Yes there are methods to prevent hair fall naturally. You need to follow below methods to safeguard your hairs.
As everybody is aware that hair plays important role in the appearance of both the genders, but it has more vital role like providing protection, regulate body temperature, facilitate evaporation of perspiration and to conduct sensory information. Now a day’s hair loss is one of the common problem faced by everybody in day to day life. But losing some hairs every day is considered as normal (100 hairs a day) but if it is excessive then one has to think seriously. According to research, if we judge by gender it is male who are more susceptible to hair loss than females. Males have hair loss problem which is also called as alopecia areata while in females there is hair thinning and hair fall problem.
There are many different causative factors for hair fall, some of the commonest causes are pollution, unhealthy lifestyle, stress both mental and physical, hormonal changes, poor nutrition, use of excessive chemicals on hairs like shampoos, colors which are rich in ammonia causing severe hair damage. 
Causes of Hair Loss (Fall):
- Hair loss in females is due to hormonal imbalance like thyroid and polycystic ovarian disease, where hair gets dry and thin and there is severe hair loss.
- Hair loss in males is due to alopecia areata, it is one of the major severe disorder of hair. In this condition there is hair fall in patches or sometimes complete hair loss.
- This is common hair loss causative factor which may be seen in anybody, hair loss due to infections of scalp. Fungal infection is the commonest scalp infection which may lead to severe hair fall.
- Hair loss due to poor nutrition in diet, in order to have healthy hair one require protein and vitamin rich diet. When there is deficiency of protein or vitamins in regular diet, there can be hair fall. So one should follow healthy eating which is rich in protein and vitamins for strong hairs.
- Hair loss due to chemicals and styling is now days commonly seen. People these days’ love to do experiment with their hairs by applying different chemicals on hairs which damage hairs severely, or by changing shampoos frequently which may damage hair and hair may lose its shine and gradually leading to hair fall.
- Mental and physical stress is one of the common cause for hair loss, due to stress we not only affect our mental health but it also affects physical health very severely. Due to stress there will be poor appetite, lack of good sleep leading to imbalance in body which lead to hair fall.
- Hair fall may also be due to genetic factor. It is more common in males then in females. There may be family history of hair loss or baldness permanently.
How to stop hair fall: 
Following are the natural hair loss treatment which can be done easily at home on regular basis. My Healthcare India aims to provide Hair Loss Permanent Treatment Tips completely in natural way.
- Oil Massage on hairs: The initial step to be taken to decrease hair loss is to massage gently your scalp with suitable hair oil. scalp massage leads to increase flow of blood to the hair follicles, nourishes the scalp, and boost the strength of hair roots. It will also help in relaxation and also reduce stress.
Use hair oils which are rich in vitamin E like coconut oil which is commonly available or almond oil, Olive oil, Castor oil etc. One can also Add some drops of rosemary essential oil to the regular above mentioned oil for improved and quicker results. You can use these method ones or twice in a week. One should massage scalp gently with these oils especially at night time and can wash hairs other day.
2. Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek, which is also known as methi in Hindi is extremely effective in treating hair fall. Fenugreek seeds are rich in hormone called antecedents that improve growth of hairs and help in restructure of hair follicles. They also comprise of proteins and nicotinic acid which are extremely important for hair growth, hence it stimulates the hair growth.
Method of usage: Soak some fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Next day grind them properly to make its paste. Apply this paste to hair and can cover it with a shower cap for about 40 minutes, and then wash hair. Follow this method every day for one month to achieve desired results
3. Onion Juice: Onion juice is rich in sulfur content which helps to treat hair loss by improving blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles, redevelop the hair follicles and decrease inflammation present. Onion juice has antibacterial properties which helps to kill germs and fungal infection producing parasites, it treats scalp infections which are the main factor for hair loss.
According to 2002 study, published in the dermatology Journal, shows 74 percent of the study members who used onion juice on the scalp regularly got very significant result of hair regrowth.
Method of usage: by grating the onion extract its juice and then strain it. One can Apply this juice directly on the scalp and can keep it for about 30 minutes, and then can wash it off with shampoo. You can also add aloe Vera gel with onion juice. Use this method for two to three times a week.
4. Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera is rich in enzyme which promotes the hair growth and with its anti-inflammatory property it helps to reduce inflammation in scalp. It can be used directly on the scalp for 30 minutes. One can also drink fresh aloe Vera juice on empty stomach in early morning, it too helps in good hair growth.
Prevention for Hair Fall: 
- One should avoid using excessive chemicals for hairs like hair colors, dyes or chemical rich shampoos. One should use herbal products as much as possible.
- Proper brushing of hairs helps to reduce hair fall, avoid brushing hairs when they are wet, apply little oil on hairs before combing them.
- Apply shampoo gently on the scalp, without pulling hairs.
- One can practice hot oil massage in night ones or twice a week.
- Limit the use of hair dryers and straighteners for styling hairs
- Add adequate amount of proteins and vitamins in diet which help hair growth and reduce hair loss
- Manage stress with help of regular good workout, meditation and yoga.
- Maintain good hygiene by washing hairs regularly or when they are sticky due to perspiration this will help reduce scalp infections and will prevent hair loss.