Mukhya Mantri State Health care Scheme, Himachal Pradesh
The Himachal Pradesh government has launched Mukhya Mantri State Health Care Scheme (MMSHCS) in 2016. The MMSHCS is designed for those who are not enrolled under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna(RSBY) or other medical reimbursement scheme. The State had targeted most vulnerable population to provide health coverage under MMSHCS.
The estimated beneficiaries of the scheme will be more than 2, 00, 000 families. The Scheme mainly covers 9 Categories as listed below
- Senior Citizens (80 years and above)
- Ekal Naris
- More than 70% disabled persons
- Contractual employees (Government, autonomous bodies, societies, Corporations, and boards)
- Part-time workers (Government, autonomous bodies, societies, Corporations, and boards)
- Daily-wage workers (Government, autonomous bodies, societies, Corporations, and boards)
- Anganawari Workers
- Anganawari Helpers
- Mid-day Meal workers
Note: The people who are not covered under RSBY or any other medical reimbursement scheme are eligible to get enrolled under this scheme.
- Rs. 30,000/- per year on family floater bases under “Basic package” only in case of Hospitalization (Indoor treatment & Daycare). In all 173 Hospitals which are empaneled under RSBY .
- In case of Critical illness, Rs. 1, 75,000/- per year on family floater basis under “Critical Care Package” (only in Three Hospitals viz. PGI Chandigarh, IGMC, and RPGMC Tanda, )
Documents needed to get Enrolled under mukhya mantri state health care scheme
Below listed documents are necessary to get enrolled under Mukhyamantri State Health Care Scheme.
- Photo identity card: I.Aadhar card (1st preference) or II.Voters Id card or III.Pan card IV.Ration card
- Enrollment and Declaration form:- The form can be downloaded from above link/ collected from enrollment centre.
- Certificate of proof: For all the categories other than senior citizens bonafide certificate is mandatory ex: contractual employees- certificate from the concerned institution. (Available at the bottom of enrollment form)
The "MMSHCS" is based on IT platform and provides benefits through smart card similar to that of RSBY. The process to get benefit under MMSHCS is very simple as mentioned above. The MMSHCS is completely cashless scheme and beneficiaries has to pay Rs. 30/- at the time of enrollment. The validity of the smart card will be 5 years however, the card should to be renewed after Three years since software used is having its limitations.
Toll free number: 1800 301 00334
You may also interested to read....
Universal Health Protection Scheme